We understand that preferences may change, and sometimes you may need to exchange an item for various reasons. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and providing you with a hassle-free exchange process.
Please review our exchange policy below:
- We have a flexible exchange policy whereby you may exchange any "Unstitched Saree" ONLY.
- All exchange details are to be communicated via our Exchange Form immediately. Any changes, once order is processing, can't be guaranteed.
- For any alterations to your STITCHED orders, please communicate immediately with our WhatsApp/Instagram team and fill out the Form within the required timeframe. All and any alterations will be proceeded once confirmed eligibility and submitted forms.
1. Eligibility for Exchange:
- To be eligible for an exchange, the saree must be in the same condition as when you received it. It should be unworn or unused, with all tags, cards and labels intact, and in its original packaging.
We require the receipt or proof of purchase to process the exchange.
Please ensure that you retain this document for your reference.
- Form must be filled out correctly and sent to us as soon as possible so we can proceed your required exchange/alterations.
2. Timeframe for Exchange:
- You may initiate an exchange within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- The item must reach our return facility within 3-5 working days from the date the exchange request is initiated.
3. Excluded Items:
We regret to inform you that certain items are not eligible for exchange.
- Items that have been altered or customized according to your specifications.
- Items that have been damaged due to improper use, mishandling, or any other factors not attributable to a manufacturing defect.
- Items that are stitched can not be returned or refunded.
- Items that are classified as "Sale" or marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase.
4. Exchange Process:
- To initiate an exchange, please contact our customer support team through firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Instagram or you can WhatsApp.
- Provide your order number, details of the item you wish to exchange, and the reason for the exchange.
- Our customer support team will guide you through the exchange process and provide you with a return authorization number (RA number) if deemed eligible.
- Once you receive the RA number, securely package the item and include all the original accessories and documentation.
- The courier service guy will take the old parcel from you and, hand you over the new parcel at the same time or in a few days.
(If your exchange is accepted, and falls within our reverse pickup cities, we will send over a rider who will take your item and replace it with the one you desire. In case you are in a remote area, where the courier does not offer this service, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a exchange will not be accepted).
5. Exchange Options:.
If the item is eligible, you may choose one of the following options:
- Exchange for a different saree of equal or lesser value: We will process the exchange and ship the new item to you.
- Exchange for a saree of higher value: You will be required to pay the price difference between the original item and the new selection, along with any applicable taxes or fees. Once payment is received, we will process the exchange and ship the new item to you.
- Store Credit: If you prefer, we can provide you with a store credit equivalent to the value of the returned item, which you can use towards a future purchase on our website ( Valid for up to 15 days only).
Note: Upon receiving the returned item, our team will inspect it to ensure it meets the exchange eligibility criteria mentioned in point 1 (Eligibility for Exchange).
6. Shipping Costs: The customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item for exchange unless it is due to an error on our part or a manufacturing defect.
Note: The customer will have to bear the courier charges of the exchange of the saari. (Delivery charges start from Rs.1,000 and may vary from area to area and according to the weight).
All our articles might be "slightly" justifiably different than as they are shown on the website due to the lighting conditions at your receiving end and during us taking the pictures, but we can assure you the articles are still the same.
Following are a few pointers that you should keep in mind before contacting for an exchange request.
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right immediately.
Exceptions / non-exchangeable items:
Certain saaris cannot be returned, like stitched or custom special orders. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Alterations in Stitching:
For any stitched items for which you may require alterations, please WhatsApp us so that we may inspect the nature of your request. If there is an error that has been made from our side, your alteration will be processed free of cost.
In case, the issue is with a change at your end, alterations may still be executed but with a fee starting from Rs. 1,000 and depending on the level of service required.
Fool Proof Exchange
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
There is no refund policy but we provide store-credit valid up to 15 days in case you do not like an item.
Exchange In Sale:
Sale items can ONLY be exchanged during sale the period.
Note: Please note that our exchange policy is subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse exchanges that do not meet the specified eligibility criteria or if the request is made outside the designated timeframe.