Skip to content
1. What Payment Options Do I Have?
- Cash on Delivery – Local Orders Only
- Debit / Credit Cards (VISA, MASTER) – Local & International Orders
Zelle/Moneygram/Western Union/Transferwise, etc - for international orders
2. Can I Book A Saari And Buy It Later?
Yes! You can transfer half the payment in advance to book your item form up to 3 weeks. Please note that your advance payment is not eligible for refund.
3. Can I See The Saaris In Person?
Yes you can, if you’re in Lahore! Just head over to our "book an appointment" tab and book your slot to see your favourites in person!
4. How Long Does Local Shipping Take?
- It takes 4-5 working days for unstitched items that are in stock. If you have purchased a made to order piece it can take up to 10-20 working days depending on the product. These timelines are mentioned against each product’s description.
- For stitched items, it takes 10-12 working days. You can message us for possibilities of speeding up your order. We accommodate requests as per our capacity.
5. What If My Stitched Saari Needs Alterations?
Not to worry! We are here to help. You may have your saari altered with a basic charge of PKR 1000/-. However encourage you to give your accurate size to avoid this situation, but if the need arises we are here!
6. What If I Don’t Like My Purchase?
No worries, you can exchange it within 7 working days. For more details, read our Exchange Policy.
7. How Do I Know Which Size Is For Me?
For unstitched saaris, there is a universal size. For stitched saaris, our size chart is present for each item. We would recommend going one size up especially if you are ordering a stitched blouse as they are in fitting. In case you feel that you have any concerns while we prepare your order, please just email or whatsapp us.
8. I Am Wearing A Saari For The First Time, What Should I Order In My Package?
For first time wearers, we recommend stitched saari with pleats. They’re easier to carry and will make you feel more confident with your attire. Order a completely stitched package with petticoat.
9. How Do I Give My Measurements?
Just use the measurements your local tailor has. Otherwise match them from the size you usually wear in Eastern western attire and go one size up for blouses & same size for petticoat/fall/belts stitching. Mention your height + heels margin (if you’ll be wearing) so the saari length is accurate.
10. What If I Need Faster Delivery?
No worries, just WhatsApp us and we’ll do an urgent shipping for you. Extra charges apply.
11. Do You Deliver Worldwide?
Yes we deliver worldwide.
12. How Can I Pay If I’m Abroad?
We have multiple options - Zelle/Moneygram/Western Union/Transferwise and others. Just message us and we’ll accommodate in a way that suits best.
13. Payment Process For International Orders?
For an international order to be processed, the customer must pay the full amount (including shipping charges) after checkout.
Hear all what The Saari Girl has to say
TheSaariGirl has launched her "Pastel Net Saaris" collection "Yaar-E-Maan" A bond between two of the best friends ...
Dear reader, have confidence in your skin. You are beautiful. You are worthy. You are unique.
Take a leap of faith and wear that saari. We know you’ll rock it and we are right here rooting for you!
Trust issues are real and we are right here to address them!
Online shopping, let alone online saari shopping, can ...
The Saari Girl is a Pakistani brand – it is keen to 'reclaim heritage' and combat stereotypes around the saari.
Interviews of The Saari Girl
It’s an honour to know that our voice has reached out to a number of people throughout the globe. We are grateful to everyone who has contributed to our current success!Thank you for the featuring us, @bbcurdu.Thank you to each one of you, for supporting us in normalizing saaris in Pakistan!
There’s a 23-year-old anthropology student on Instagram who is passionate about saaris and wants other Pakistani women to feel comfortable in nine yards of beautifully spun cloth.“They are an inherent part of our sub-continental heritage, and it’s time we owned up to it,” said Aiza of The Saari Girl.
Pakistani sari enthusiasts have created thriving online marketplaces, reviving interest in a garment more often associated with India. Aiza Asim Hussain, interviewed by Zuha Siddiqui from Rest of World
Podcasts of The Saari Girl
The Zindagi Podcast | Ep. 6 | feat. Aiza Hussain, discussion about the history, revival & our collective love of the saari
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.